dirrtyremixes.com makes no representation or warranty of any kind( express, implied or statutory) in relation to this website or its content and dirrtyremixes.com excludes( to the extent permitted by applicable law) all such warranties.
The content contained on this website is provided for general information only, and advice or information received through this website or its content should not be relied upon as being correct or accurate. It is your obligation to verify independently such matters from primary sources of information and by taking specific professional advice. You must not rely on the content or associated service of this website to do this for you.
To the extent permitted by law, dirrtyremixes.com excludes all liability in contract, tort ( includingnegligence) breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any costs, losses, claims, damages, expenses or proceedings( including special, incidental or consequencential loss or damage, loss of profits and wasted management time) incurred or suffered by you arising directly or indirectly in connection with this website and its content including any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, and defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with this website, its content or associated services due to any unavailable of part or all the website or any content or associated services.
This website contains material submitted and created by third parties. dirrtyremixes.com excludes all liability for any illegality arising from error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and dirrtyremixes.com takes no responsibility for such material.
This website also contains links to other websites which are not the control of and are not maintained by dirrtyremixes.com. dirrtyremixes.com makes no warranty or representation as the accuracy completeness or fitness for purpose of any material on these sites. dirrtyremixes.com provides these links for your convenience and doesn’t necessarily endorse the material on these sites.
dirrtyremixes.com doesn’t prepresent or warrant( and excludes such prepresentations and warranties to the extent permitted by law) that any e-mails from this website will be sent to you or received by dirrtyremixes.com nor does dirrtyremixes.com warrant the privacy and/or security of e-mails during internet transmission.
dirrtyremixes.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on dirrtyremixes.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in dirrtyremixes.com search results.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notifcation to . Please contact me by emailing [email protected]
Please allow 48 hours for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.